Armed Response Kit
The Tactical Electronics Armed Response Kit includes an arsenal of wireless camera systems and monitors. The ARK was strategically designed to outfit both tactical and K-9 units with the equipment needed for operational success. The kit includes a Long Pole Camera, a K-9 Back Mounted Camera, an Under Door Camera, two Wrist Mounted Monitors, and a Handheld Monitor.
In one mission a team can simultaneously deploy the Long Pole Camera, the K-9 Camera, and the Under Door Camera. The video from each deployed camera system can then be viewed on multiple monitors. Each monitor operates independently, allowing the user to freely toggle between all three camera systems.
In This Kit
- One: LPSS3 Long Pole Search System
- One: LPSS3 Color camera head
- One: LPSS3 B/W camera head
- One: UDC Under Door Camera with Push Pole Attachment
- One: UDC Push Pole
- One: K-9MC4 K-9 Back Mounted Camera + vest + mount plate
- Two: WMM Wrist Mounted Monitors
- One: HHM Handheld Monitor
- One: Storm Case® with precision cut foam
All camera systems and monitors are designed to operate together on a wireless video network. Real-time video from each camera system is transmitted and displayed on the monitor. The wireless video network is specifically designed to deploy multiple camera systems and monitors at the same time. Controlled by the push of a toggle button, an operator can easily view video from four separate camera systems on a single monitor.