Pole Camera Search System
The Tactical Electronics Pole Camera provides wireless video surveillance and observation of subjects around corners and barriers. The multiple ‘quick-change’ extensions, flexible rotating camera heads, and innovative wireless technology make this system a must for every tactical operator. The Pole Camera can be submersed in up to 30 feet of water, allowing for use in poor weather or maritime situations. The systems includes a black & white and color camera head. A thermal camera head is also available for the Pole Camera. The durable and rigid design of the interlocking pole system makes this a great tool for pushing up ceiling tiles or the opening of an attic door. Most importantly, the wireless video capability allows you to maintain a safe separation distance from the threat.
- Wireless video transmission
- Collapsed length of 23 inches
- Extended length of 80 inches
- Quick change extension length= 20 inches
- Quick change extension weight= 0.6 lbs.
- Rotating camera heads
- 10 IR LEDS on B/W Camera
- Weighs less than 3lbs.
- Hard-wire video output
- Flexible rubberized neck
- Up to 8 hours runtime
- SD card recording (optional)
In This Kit
- One: Pole handle assembly with integrated RF transmitter
- One: Black and White waterproof camera head
- One: Color waterproof camera head
- Two: Extension poles
- One: Hard-wire cable (compatible with Handheld Monitor)
- One: Monitoring option (Handheld or Wrist Mounted)
- One: Storm Case® with precision cut foam
Thermal Imaging Camera Kit
Optional DVR Recording:
The SD card recording option incorporates an internal mini DVR. The camera system records real-time video of live operations and training scenarios directly to a high capacity SD card. This recording feature is specifically designed for review and archiving of post operational video.
System Handle Assembly:
The PCSS1 small handle assembly houses the wireless transmitter, battery compartment, motherboard, and other electronics needed to operate the system. This eliminates the inconvenience of transporting heavy battery packs or dealing with tangled cables.