Go backCORE Flex Camera
CORE Camera SystemsEOD Tools
CORE Flex Camera
The CORE Flex Camera is the latest evolution of our versatile handheld inspection tool. High-Definition, digitally encrypted video is captured through a 10 or 18 inch flex and stay camera neck. The CORE Flex Camera combines extreme low light sensitivity with thermal fusion technology to provide unsurpassed detail and definition. Video is streamed wirelessly to the CORE monitor over an AES encrypted channel. An optional hardwire cable connection is available for RF-restricted environments.
Additionally, the CORE Flex Camera includes a 1.0in eyepiece that displays high definition video. High-intensity IR illumination is controlled and adjusted directly from the Flex Camera or remotely on the CORE Monitor.
The CORE Product Line offers an elite arsenal of features:
The CORE FLEX Camera can be attached to the CORE Grip or the POLE Grip. It is available in either a 10″ or 18″ neck and includes the following features:
• High-Definition 1280x720p Color Video
• Longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal imager
• 10in and 18in flexible camera neck options
• 2 High-intensity IR LED Illumination, 0-100% dimmable
• Attaches to 8ft POLE Grip, 10ft POLE Grip, 17ft POLE Grip, or CORE Grip
• Color Eyepiece with 1.0in AMOLED Display (CORE Grip)
• Lightweight high density graphite pole (POLE Grip)
• Wireless Video Transmission – 5 GHz
• WPA2-PSK Authentication and AES Encryption
• Graphical LCD for status information
• Hardwire video option for RF-restricted environments
• Backlit push buttons
• MicroSD card video recording (32GB)
This product is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) issued by the United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS). Export, reexport, or in-country transfer to a foreign person or entity, whether in the U.S. or abroad, is strictly prohibited without a license, license exception or separate authorization from BIS.