Go backCORE Pole Camera
CORE Camera Systems
CORE Pole Camera
Extend your vision and tactical inspections with the CORE Pole Camera. This telescoping HD pole camera combines extreme low light sensitivity with thermal fusion technology to provide unsurpassed detail and definition. The camera is attached to a telescoping POLE Grip. The POLE Grip is available in multiple sizes: 8ft extended, 10ft extended, 17ft extended, and a Hinged 17ft extended.
Each pole is constructed of high density graphite, features locking extensions, and collapses down to 28in (8ft POLE Grip), 37in (10ft POLE Grip), 47in (17ft POLE Grip), and 35in (17ft Hinged POLE Grip) for easy deployment and stow away.
Video is streamed wirelessly to the CORE monitor over an AES encrypted channel. An optional hardwire cable connection is also available. High-intensity visible and IR illumination is controlled and adjusted directly from the POLE Grip or remotely on the CORE Monitor. An omni-directional microphone gives you the option to record audio and video onto a 32 GB micro SD card. The CORE Pole Camera is powered by three CR123 batteries and delivers a runtime of 2.5 hours.
The CORE Product Line offers an elite arsenal of features:
The CORE Pole Camera can be attached to the POLE Grip or CORE Grip and includes the following features:
• High-Definition 1280x720p Monochrome Video
• Longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal imager
• 4 High-intensity White and LED Illumination, 0-100% dimmable
• Telescopic pole with locking sections; 8ft, 10ft, 17ft, Hinged 17ft options
• Lightweight high density graphite pole (POLE Grip)
• Omni-directional microphone
• Attaches to 8ft, 10ft, 17ft, or Hinged 17ft POLE Grips
• Attaches to the CORE Grip
• Wireless Video Transmission – 5 GHz
• WPA2-PSK Authentication and AES Encryption
• Graphical LCD for status information
• Hardwire video option for RF-restricted environments
• Backlit push buttons
• MicroSD card video recording (32GB)
This product is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) issued by the United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS). Export, reexport, or in-country transfer to a foreign person or entity, whether in the U.S. or abroad, is strictly prohibited without a license, license exception or separate authorization from BIS.