Go backK9-XR Camera
The K9-XR Camera is a high-powered extended range camera system that transmits live video and audio back to the K9 handler. Easily receive video/audio on the K9-XR Monitor up to 450 meters away from the canine. The camera mounts to the K9’s vest using molle and Velcro attachments. Two-way audio on the K9-XR Camera allows handlers to give commands and listen to a canine and/or suspect, utilizing the “Push to Talk” feature.
The K9-XR Camera combines a low-light color camera with high-intensity visible & IR LEDs, providing vision in extreme low-light environments. The K9-XR Camera also includes a white-hot thermal camera for detecting hidden heat signatures. Handlers can remotely toggle between the color and thermal cameras by pressing the view button on the K9-XR Monitor.
The camera arm is spring loaded, allowing canines to maneuver through tight spaces and obstacles. An internal DVR records audio and video directly to a micro SD card. K9 handlers can watch live video from the dog’s perspective while simultaneously recording the video for evidence collection and training purposes. The foldaway camera neck and removable antennas make the K9-XR Camera compact and easy to transport via soft carry or hard case.
- EXTENDED RANGE: 450m video & audio transmission
- THERMAL VIDEO: Integrated LWIR thermal imager
- LOW-LIGHT VIDEO: 640 x 480px color video
- RECORDING: Records video & audio to MicroSD card
- ILLUMINATION: 2 visible & 2 IR high-intensity LEDs
- ENCRYPTION: 256-bit AES video & audio encryption
- AUDIO: Omni-directional microphone records audio
- MOUNTING: Molle and Velcro mounting attachment
- SNAPSHOT: Instantly record a still image of live video
- BACKLIT BUTTONS: View push buttons in low light
This product is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) issued by the United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS). Export, reexport, or in-country transfer to a foreign person or entity, whether in the U.S. or abroad, is strictly prohibited without a license, license exception or separate authorization from BIS.