Go backSWIFT Video Scope
SWIFT Video Scope
The SWIFT Video Scope features an 8mm distal tip and 4-way articulation. Video is viewable through the built in eyepiece, on any Tactical Electronics monitor, or an Android device with the TE View App. The 8mm distal tip provides illumination by an integrated UV LED or through an external threaded light source.
The camera head moves in four directions (160 up, 130 down, 100 left and right) and is controlled via fine-touch paddles. The SWIFT Video Scope is available with a 12″ or 24″ long probe. The SWIFT Video Scope features a rugged, locking Tactical Accessory Port (TAP) that provides USB 2.0, 100Mbps Ethernet, and 12VDC power in. The USB and Ethernet interfaces can be used to stream video to any Tactical Electronics Monitor, ATAK, TE View App, or MANET radios. All SWIFT products offer Stand By mode to help preserve battery life and provide a quick return to video within 10 seconds.
- 8mm distal tip with integrated B/W 1/4″ Analog CCD sensor with 400-line resolution
- 4-way articulation (160 up, 130 down, 100 left and right)
- Available with 12″ or 24″ long probe
- Light source options: built-in UV (400nm) LED or external threaded light source
- Tactical Accessory Port provides USB 2.0, 100Mbps Ethernet, and 12VDC power input
- 5GHz Wi-Fi for wireless video streaming and control
- Powered by three CR123A batteries
- SWIFT Video Scope – 12″ or 24″
- ATAK ODU to USBC Cable
- Focus Tool
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Small Hard Case