Go backSWIFT Pole Camera
SWIFT Pole Camera
The SWIFT Pole Camera is a compact, rapid deployable pole camera that provides both low-light color and thermal video at an extended reach. The SWIFT Pole Camera is available in three extended length options: 1.0 meter (13in collapsed), 1.75 meter (18in collapsed), and 2.64 meter (24in collapsed).
Two separate image sensors are contained within the camera head: a visible 640×480 CMOS image sensor with excellent low-light sensitivity (16V/lux-sec) that is bolstered by on-board 950nm Infrared illumination, and a FLIR Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR) sensor with 160×120 resolution. Video from these two sensors provides two distinct views for the operator: a color low-light view and a white-hot thermal view.
Video is displayed in dual-view on the attached 4.0 inch LCD Monitor, located on the SWIFT Pole Camera’s handle. The telescoping carbon fiber pole can be deployed in seconds, without the need to twist or lockdown sections. The integrated hook at the end of the camera head allows operators to easily extend and collapse the pole with one hand.
The system includes a Tactical Accessory Port (TAP) providing both USB and Ethernet connectivity for video streaming support, and an optional 5GHz WiFi radio with global regulatory approval. The SWIFT Pole Camera is size, weight, and power optimized. The SWIFT Pole camera is powered by only two CR123 batteries and has a runtime of 60 minutes. All length options weigh under 2 pounds. SWIFT Camera Systems offer Stand-By Mode to help preserve battery life and provide a quick return to video within 10 seconds.
The SWIFT Pole Cameras are ideal for operators who require a solution that is compact, lightweight and can be rapidly deployed.
- 640 x 480 color CMOS color image sensor with 16V/lux-sec low-light sensitivity
- High-brightness, covert 950nm infrared illuminators for covert low-light viewing
- High-brightness white illuminators to aid the operator’s vision
- 160 x 120 FLIR LWIR thermal image sensor for no-light viewing
- Integrated 4″ LCD with 80-degree viewing angle in all directions
- Pole deploys and collapses in 1 second with one-handed operation; no collars to twist or levers to flip
- Optional 5GHz WiFi allows streaming to ATAK, TE View Android App, or other TE Monitors
- USB and Ethernet ports to support video streaming to ATAK and/or MANET radios
- Removable Night-Vision Filter for 4″ display to provide light discipline and covert monitor viewing
Displaying color video alongside white-hot thermal video provides operators multiple views of every environment. One button toggle allows operators to quickly change views between color video, thermal video, and color + thermal split screen view.
ATAK + MANET:
The integrated Tactical Accessory Port (TAP) provides direct USB & Ethernet connectivity for real-time video streaming to both ATAK + MANET radios.
- SWIFT Pole Camera (1.0 meter, 1.75 meter, or 2.64 meter)
- NVG Filter
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Small Hard Case